Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-X Series Switches are fixed-compositions, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that renders enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications (Figure 1). Created for simplicity of operations to reduce the sum total cost of ownership, they allow the scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services and a variety of advanced Cisco IOS® Software features.
Widely known for its hassle free installation, good performance and longer life, this Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-L Switch is manufactured using top grade components. The provided switch is used for networking applications and finds its wide applications in offices, schools, colleges etc. Tested on several quality aspects, the offered Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-L Switch can be purchased from us at competitive rates.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X switches feature:
- 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance
- Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks
- FlexStack Plus for stacking of up to 8 switches with 80 Gbps of stack throughput (optional)
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 740W of PoE budget
- 24-port PoE fanless switch for deployment outside the wiring closet
- Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management features
- USB and Ethernet management interfaces for simplified operations
- Application visibility and capacity planning with integrated NetFlow-Lite
- LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS® software features
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) offering next-business-day hardware replacement
Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR models also offer:
- Power resiliency with optional dual field-replaceable power supplies
- IP Lite Cisco IOS® software with dynamic routing and Layer 3 features
When you order from zorinstechnologies.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!